Peanut Curry Chicken Recipe
Education and Advocacy The sweet taste of honey combines so perfect with the taste of creamy peanut sauce and just a hint of curry to blend the perfect curry dish for two.
For chicken marinade:
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 4 tablespoons Braggs All Purpose Seasoning
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 garlic cloves - crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 4-ounce chicken breasts cut in one inch cubes
- 1 Spanish onion, sliced thin
For peanut sauce:
- 3 tablespoons of natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of Bragg’s amino acids (formerly referred to as soy sauce)
- 4 tablespoons of coconut milk
- Prepare marinade: whisk all ingredients in a bowl, add chicken marinade in fridge overnight.
- Prepare peanut sauce: whisk all ingredients in a bowl, reserve.
- Serve chicken with marinade over brown rice and cover with the above peanut sauce. Remove the chicken from the marinade, reserve marinade. Sauté chicken pieces.
- In a pan until brown; add onions and sauté until onions are beginning
to soften. Add reserved marinade, reduce heat to simmer and cook until chicken is done.
- Pour over prepared brown rice and top with peanut sauce.
* Dairy Free
* High in Protein * Diabetic Friendly
Amount Per Serving