RECIPE: Gluten-Free Raspberry Tarts!
- 4 boxes Walkers pure butter gluten-free shortbread
- ½ cup melted butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- ½ cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 12 ounces fresh raspberries
- Fresh mint
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a large food processor, pulse cookies to fine crumbs.
- Add melted butter and pulse until incorporated.
- Press mixture into 5 (4-inch) tart pans with removable bottoms.
- Use fingers to carefully form crust to side of pans.
- Transfer tarts to a baking sheet and bake for 13-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before filling.
- Using a hand mixer, whip cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla for 1 minute.
- Add frozen whipped topping and mix until fully incorporated.
- Divide filling between tarts and spread evenly inside crusts.
- Gently remove tarts from pans.
- Top each tart with raspberries.
- Immediately before serving, generously dust with powdered sugar and garnish with fresh mint leaves.
Store tarts in refrigerator until serving.
Recipe by Wonky Wonderful